Comez Gestioni S.p.A.
Comez Gestioni S.p.A.
Comez Gestioni S.p.A.
Via Fermi, 5
27024 Cilavegna (PV)
Wir bieten Ihnen Produkte in folgenden Kategorien:
COMEZ is a world leader in the technology of narrow fabrics and has made available a range of Crochet knitting machines, Weaving needle looms and Double needle bed warp knitting machines, distinguished by:
-versatility, flexibility and ease of use
- speed and productivity at maximum levels
- near unlimited range of usable yarns.
COMEZ machines are especially suited to producing a countless number of articles for technical use: ribbons, bands, plain and tubular fabrics, 3-D fabrics, plain and tubular netting, which are employed in a multitude of varied applications in several sectors like
- farming and breeding
- sports and leisure
- furniture, etc.
COMEZ counts tens of thousands of machines installed on all continents. Customers worldwide are guaranteed a prompt and efficient after-sales service thanks to the support of dozens of agencies and a direct presence with subsidiaries in the U.S.A., CANADA, the P.R. of CHINA, and MEXICO.
The resourcefulness and experience which have allowed COMEZ to build a solid position in the sector in its more than 50 years in business, derive from its maintaining a direct and constant contact with its customers: their needs and requests have led to continuous modifications and product integrations, resulting in the realization of innovative textile weaving systems.
By operating in close synergy with textile manufacturers committed to the production of "excellence", COMEZ is capable of providing suitable and specific responses to the market’s demands, proposing new machine models for creating innovative textile products, following an increasing need for the customization of textile machinery, and therefore allowing textile and fabric designers to obtain results that can stir and exalt their creativity.
COMEZ guarantees all the customers a qualified and prompt AFTER-SALES SERVICE provided by analysis, studies, and technical backup; demonstrations of and tests on machinery; training courses.
Crochet Knitting Machines, Weaving Needle Looms and Warp Knitting Machines, used for the production of a wide range of narrow fabrics, medical articles, technical textiles.
COMEZ machines present ideal characteristics for the production of technical textiles:
* a high degree of versatility when using special yarns, which can be processed safely while maintaining high operating speeds (natural yarns such as wool and cotton, special yarns such as Kevlar, aramid and glass fibres, copper and zinc yarns, etc.);
* COMEZ machines can produce a wide range of warp weaves which confer to the fabric excellent characteristics in dimensional stability or three-dimensional effects.
The absolute versatility of COMEZ machines, combined with their easy, straightforward operation and high productivity, allows for the manufacturing of a multitude of products.
The following is a far from exhaustive list, providing only a few examples of the many products which can be produced using technical articles obtainable with COMEZ machines, and their sectors of application:
- components for automobiles, motorcycles, airplanes, sports equipment: ribbons in carbon, glass, aramid fibre, net (elastic and non-elastic), safety belts;
- articles for household cleaning: microfibre fabrics, ribbons and fabrics with fringes for professional and domestic cleaning;
- articles for the building sector: ribbons, net, fabrics;
- articles for the foods industry: netting for cured meats;
- articles for agriculture and animal farming: flat and tubular nets, ribbons for breeding enclosures for animals;
- articles for the electronics industry and for insulation purposes: nets and ribbons in fibreglass;
- industrial logistics: ribbons for lifting applications;
- fibreglass bands for pipe coverings;
- Kevlar bands for safety coverings for use in aircraft engines, and for ship funnel coverings;
- female Velcro, both rigid and elastic;
- ribbons for mattress edgings;
- elastic belts featuring high resistance and tenacity, employed in the furnishings sector.
- Nets - including runproof netting - both rigid and elastic
Articles in netting can be created either flat with stitches whose dimensions can be set from a few millimetres to several centimetres, or in a tubular form for simple mesh structures, very open mesh (e.g. for the production of mesh wrapping bags for fruits and vegetables), and woven mesh (such as for the production of tubular netting for medical uses).