Fresnel Optics GmbH
Circular Microstructures for Light Control
Circular microstructures allow to distribute and direct the light in the way desired. The two main structures are:
Positive Fresnel Lenses can be designed as a collimator, collector or with finite conjugates.
Negative Fresnel Lensesare the opposite of positive Fresnel lenses with diverging light rays.
Both types are usually corrected for spherical aberration and can be aluminized on the structured side for use as a mirror.
- Standard material used is PMMA (refractive index = 1.49; relative dispersion = 58; transmission 92%). Other materials such as PC are also available.
- Sizes: up to 600 mm x 600 mm are possible (depending on the design)
- Special trimmings can be realised.
- Thickness: 1.8 mm (1.0 mm to 3.0 mm upon request)
- Special designs are possible.