Designer: Wientjens B.V.
Material: Mainly Stainless Steel
The AquaHeater P heats water and can also filter inline wash water of a tunnel washer.
Depending on the need for continuous water flow, several AquaHeaters can be connected in parallel. The AquaHeater P is intended to heat wash water for continuous tunnel washers.
This concept permits installation at point of use, avoiding costs in:
- boiler investment & maintenance
- steam and condensate piping and control
- condensate traps and regular inspections
- energy loss during transport
Several capacities are available.
- Heating laundry wash water
- Heating tap water
- High efficiency gas heater
- Filters particles down to 25 micron size
- Modulating heating as demand requires
- High quality, comprising proven stainless steel components
- Compact, AquaHeater needs surface of only 4m2
- Can be used de-centrally
- Ease of installation, plug & play system
- Can be customized to client's needs
- Low gas consumption
- Low power consumption
- Customisation to client's needs
- Savings on energy costs compared to steam boiler
- Point-of-use installation
- Modular set up
- Modulating operation, based on real-time demand
- Small footprint
- Ease of maintenance