30.01.2016 - 02.02.2016 — Hall: 10.2 Stand: D 53
We are an expert of Modelling Materials in Thailand. With experience for more than 40 years, you can be assured to be treated in a very professional way in every step from start till the end. A customer pleasant is our highest goal.
With continuous improvement in all related process, Nara Factory has been certified by Bureau Veritas on the Management System Standard ISO 9001:2008.
All products have conformed to International Standard :
- EN71 Part 1, 2, 3, 9, 10 and 11
- ASTM D-4236
With an original product of Modelling Clay, we now expand our product lines to fulfill all market needs. Currently, we have more than 10 categories of modelling materials with special uniqueness as below:
1. Modelling Clay : Never dries, Never hardens.
2. Dough : Very soft and bright color.
3. Lightweight Air Dry Clay : Gently soft and very light after dried.
4. Beady Art : 3D looked of creature with foam beads.
5. Corn Clay : Made from REAL CORN starch.
6. Natural Clay : 100% pure earth clay with excellent quality to make ceramics and pottery.
7. Air hardening Clay : Smart choice to make sculpture with very smooth texture.
8. Paper Mache : Create your creature with Virgin Paper Pulp with a few amount of water and can be painted after dried. No glue is needed.
9. Polymer Clay : "Make and Bake" clay.
10. Floating Clay : Floatable Light Weight Clay and will not be dried out.
11. Professional Clay : Smart choice for doing professional sculpture with small details.
Moreover, we also have a complete range of accessories so that kids can fully utilize their ultimate ability while playing with our modeling materials.
It is one of the modeling materials made by virgin paper pulp with some other non-toxic ingredients....
It comes from real earth clay. The finished products can be left dried and harden themselves....
It is an oil based material. It will not dry out, harden or shrink even leaving in the air for a...
It is safe modeling materials from PVA (Polyvinyl Acetate). It will become harden when leave in the...