Based on long-term experience in water filtration we have developed a product that can filter in-line fibres in the main wash or rinse zone of a tunnel washer, which increases end quality.
The AquaBatch filter fibres, hairs and other particles directly in-line on the continuous batch washer. Instead of flushing away the fibres to the next compartment, the fibres are filtered out during each cycle.
The unit is on a turn-key skid and is easily connectable to most CBW's.
- Flat linen
- Table linen
- Hospital laundries
- Hotel laundries
- Applicable for continuous tunnel washers
- Single step filtrate system
- Automatic cleaning system
- Flow control
- Highly reliable stainless steel components
- Small footprint; 2 m2
- Even with low water consumption in a CBW, quality of textiles does not have to be impaired by remaining fibres
6596 DH Milsbeek
Description Renowned for their outstanding performance and dependable, high hourly rate of...
Description The AquaHeater P heats water and can also filter inline wash water of a tunnel washer. ...
Description The AquaUF is a top-line product aimed at work ware laundries that have sewer...