05.04.2017 - 08.04.2017 — Hall: 9.0 Stand: B 59
The Alfred Jahn GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1948 by Mr. Alfred Jahn. Today the company is managed by the piano builder Mr. Andreas Harke.
At present, 16 employees work for Jahn. The company is located in the Upper Franconian town Grub am Forst, near Coburg, from where the national and international customers are supplied. Exports make up to 52 % of the total turnover.
We are one of the leading wholesalers of parts, tools and accessories for uprights, grand pianos and historical keyboard instruments. Our wide range of products also contains piano lamps, benches, climate control systems for pianos, pieces of furniture for pianos, castors and more products for piano dealers.
As a strong partner of the piano producing industry, piano builders from all over the world, from trainees to piano building masters are numbered among our customers. As the majority of our articles need special service and practice, Jahn only sells to self-employed piano- and instrument builders, repair workshops and producers of upright and grand pianos, as well as piano and music dealers. Furthermore, we supply manufacturers, workshops and museums for historical keyboard instruments.