13.03.2016 - 18.03.2016 — Hall: 5.0 Stand: C 41
Alfred Priess A/S has traditions dating back to 1921, when the first factory was built at Vinderup, near Holstebro, Denmark.
On 1 January 2008, Alfred Priess A/S took another step forward, when the merger with AP Steel A/S became a reality. Alfred Priess A/S and AP Steel A/S have been under the same ownership since 1999, and now more than just the ownership shared.
The company has the flexibility to offer sales of either individual or complete solutions. This gives customers a great deal of influence and scope for buying specialised solutions that meet their individual needs.
Alfred Priess A/S currently employs a staff of 140. Besides production, an independent development department has also been established. Working with external partners ensures that Alfred Priess A/S is always at the cutting edge of developments.
Alfred Priess A/S offers standard and custom solutions in the fields of lighting columns, antenna towers, plant and pumping stations and steel structures
An innovative, flexible approach to product development ensures that Alfred Priess A/S and its customers remain competitive
Environmental lighting columns Plectre Sun is an elegant and aesthetic solar cell column that...
Filigran is nothing short of sculptural aesthetics. The conical lines of the column are a modern...
Inspired by the natural beauty and elegant movement of the swan, CitySwan gracefully lights up its...