The plastic thermostat housings commonly used on many late model European cars are prone to failure from repeated thermal cycles.
• Engine heat cycling and exposure to motor oil, grease or transmission fluid can weaken plastic thermostat housings
• Cooling system pressure eventually cracks or breaks plastic housings, resulting in coolant leaks and dangerous engine overheating
555 E. Easy Street
93065 Simi Valley
United States of America
ÜRO Parts offers several premium aluminum thermostat housings for popular BMW, Mini, Jaguar, and Saab models, which provide a more robust part with a lifetime warranty.
• Precision-cast all-metal construction
• Aluminum material is impervious to engine heat, motor oil and ATF
• Quality EPDM seals (when included with OEM housing)
• Lifetime warranty
OEM Design The OEM intake manifold swirl flap actuator has a fragile plastic actuator rod, a...
OEM Design The OEM intake valley pan has a flat mounting flange with an applied RTV gasket, which...
OEM Design The convertible lock down motors used on the classic Porsche 964 / 993 models have...