07.05.2016 - 12.05.2016 — Hall: 11.1 Stand: D 81
Blu Pack is an Italian firm, founded by its owner and machines creator, Mauro Scolaro in 1997.
His most probably brilliant creation is the last patented machine called SMART. It is the first fully automatic machine for heat sealing of preformed trays with recognition and completely automatic electromechanical shift of molds.
Here following its hightlights:
• AUTOMATIC TRAY RECOGNITION
• AUTOMATIC MOLDS SHIF (NO OPERATOR REQUIRED)
• 100% MECHANIC
• LOW ELECTRICAL ENERGY CONSUMPTION
• AIR COMPRESSED IS NOT REQUIRED
• REMOVABLE AND WASHABLE TANKS
Some technical info:
• Less management costs thanks to its electromechanical system
• Brushless motors are in charge of all movements. This allows to reduce costs and modulate them.
• The automatic tray recognition set up itself also the right welding pressure for each tray size without any human intervention.
• There’s a dedicated lower tank for each tray size. They moves automatically underneath reducing losing time and gas consumption.
• Lower tanks are all made up in inox steel, anodized aluminum and polyethylene for food. They can be easily removed by the operator and washed. It also can help for an easier maintenance and replacement.