Buettner S/A

Contact details

  • Rua Edgar von Buettner 941
  • 88355-350 Brusque-SC
  • Brazil

This presentation is also available in the following languages

Contact

Please log in to view users’s details

About Us

Take me directly to Our products

Buettner was founded on February 09th, 1898. Its manufacturing park is installed on a piece of land of 850.000 m², with 60.000 m² of built area. Its main plant is located in Brusque, Santa Catarina, Brazil. The company is in the bath and beach towels business and has been exporting its products to over 40 countries from the five continents since 1972.

With the constant exchange rate falls, the company restructured its production volume, directing most of it to the internal market, thereby reducing the services to external clients. The continuity in exports is due to the many years of strong commitment with customers who do not give up the quality and the differentiated design that Buettner dominates with exclusivity. Currently, the internal market absorbs 70% of the production of 500 tons/month, remaining 30% to the overseas markets.

It has a complete line of products to supply both markets. The cornerstone of its collections is the diversification of its products: Bath Towels in Jacquard, Towels with Embroidery and Lace, Beach Towels printed in velvet, using the process of reactive print that provides to the design incomparable brightness, sharpness and softness.

To promote its products, Buettner takes part in major national and international fairs, such as Heimtextil in Germany.

Buettner maintains an effective environmental program of reforestation. It has self-sufficiency to the treatment of textiles waste. In the decade of 1970, a bold program of reforestation that resulted in the diploma "Green Action" has been started, fact that got national and international publicity in the press. The water used in the industrial process undergoes a modern system of Municipal Treatment, in which Brusque was the pioneer, being chosen as a model.

To supply the demanding foreign markets, Buettner holds the certification Öko-Tex since 2003, thus assuring that its products are manufactured by means of processes that neither damage the environment nor cause any harm to the health of our customers.

The company tries to value and to reward the people who work there through the participatory management. Today, the company employs approximately 650 people

Product

Ikat - Beach Towel

Fiber reactive printed velour beach and pool towels. The design is inspired on tribal influences...

Buettner S/A Rua Edgar von Buettner 941 88355-350 Brusque-SC Brazil +55 47/32114000 effting@buettner.com.br

Product

Toronto - Bath Towel

Jacquard towel with high/low relief body and two bright striped borders.

Buettner S/A Rua Edgar von Buettner 941 88355-350 Brusque-SC Brazil +55 47/32114000 effting@buettner.com.br

Product

Supreme - Bath Towel

Egyptian Cotton towels, matching the decorating trends. Dobby border effects, intercalating with...

Buettner S/A Rua Edgar von Buettner 941 88355-350 Brusque-SC Brazil +55 47/32114000 effting@buettner.com.br

Product

Nature - Bath Towel

Jacquard towel, high/low relief with floral elements. The leaves in terry effect in the border, with...

Buettner S/A Rua Edgar von Buettner 941 88355-350 Brusque-SC Brazil +55 47/32114000 effting@buettner.com.br

Product

Verona - Bath Towel

Jacquard towel, with high/low relief in velour. The ornamental texture is highlighted by the...

Buettner S/A Rua Edgar von Buettner 941 88355-350 Brusque-SC Brazil +55 47/32114000 effting@buettner.com.br

Exhibitor at the following trade fair

Heimtextil 2016

12.01.2016 - 15.01.2016 Hall: 8.0 Stand: G 62