Comec S.r.l.

Contact details

  • Corso Italia 55/a
  • 33080 Porcia (PN)
  • Italy

This presentation is also available in the following languages


Please log in to view users’s details

About Us

Take me directly to Range of services

Comec, a leading manufacturer of machine tools for car repair shops, started out in business back in 1961 as a jobbing shop. The creativity and passion for technology of Comec’s founder, Bruno Carniel, meant that by the mid 1960s, the company had already begun producing its first combined reconditioning machines for cylinder heads, brake drums and discs.

Continuing success led the company to focus its efforts exclusively on this new sector, which proved to be more rewarding and more challenging at the same time.

A key contribution to Comec’s development came in 1970 when Bruno’s brother Antonio came on board: the pairs’ sharing of company roles and perfect understanding of one another have played a significant role in Comec’s constantly expanding production and sales figures ever since, enabling it to meet ambitious new targets year after year.

The current factory extends on a surface of 10.000 sqm, 4.500 of those covered and the manufacturing, commercial and account organisation counts around 30 employees.

Range of services

Take me directly to Our products

An output of over 1,200 machines a year underlines Comec’s excellent production capacity. The secret is its tried-and-tested production process, carried out from start to finish in-house, along with numerical control machinery which guarantees product standardisation and a team of highly experienced, skilled technicians.

Some 10% of output is destined for the Italian market, while the remaining 90% is exported world-wide. Behind Comec’s exceptional market presence lies an extensive distribution network with outstanding expertise in technical and commercial areas.

As a result customers are guaranteed the highest standards of service when it comes to choosing and purchasing products, installation and, where needed, after-sales care, with the peace of mind of knowing that spare parts and accessories are always readily available.


TR 470 brake lathe disc and drums

The TR470 reconditions in a very easy and precise way all kind of brake disc, drum or flywheel of...

Comec S.r.l. Corso Italia 55/a 33080 Porcia (PN) Italy +39 0434921101


RP1400 CNC Head and block resurfacer

The RP1400CNC is a resurfacing machine for cylinder heads and engine blocks of cars and trucks as...

Comec S.r.l. Corso Italia 55/a 33080 Porcia (PN) Italy +39 0434921101


TD502 On-The Truck brake disc lathe

The TD  502 completely changes the concept of truck and buses disc reconditioning. No more time lost...

Comec S.r.l. Corso Italia 55/a 33080 Porcia (PN) Italy +39 0434921101


VPT160 Pressure tester for cylinder heads and blocks

VPT160 is a pressure tester which allows, with precision and ease, the detection of possible cracks...

Comec S.r.l. Corso Italia 55/a 33080 Porcia (PN) Italy +39 0434921101


ACF200 Cylinder boring-resurfacing machine

The Cylinder boring/milling machine ACF 200 gathers both main reconditioning works of automotive and...

Comec S.r.l. Corso Italia 55/a 33080 Porcia (PN) Italy +39 0434921101

Exhibitor at the following trade fair

Automechanika 2016

13.09.2016 - 17.09.2016 Hall: 8.0 Stand: M 69