04.05.2015 - 07.05.2015 — Hall: 3.0 Stand: A 15
The origins of the company are dated 1885 when Mr. Ercole Comerio founded the factory “Comerio Ercole fu Melchiorre”.
- Field of activity till 1936: machines for textile industry, rubber and paper industry.
- Field of activity between 1946 and 1990: special machines for textile industry, for natural and synthetics rubber, for plastic materials, finishing and embroidery machines.
- Field of activity since 1990 up to the present day: mainly machines and plants for rubber and plastics, machines and plants for nonwovens fabric.
Type of Customers in the last ten years: the most important world Industries dealing in the above mentioned fields with exports for 80% of our production.
The dynamic activity of Comerio Ercole Family gives the incentive and the directive to work with the most outstanding Customers in the world; this means not only gaining important commercial positions, which are indispensable to face the future realistically, but above all, it implies the skill to operate at the highest possible technical levels.
The industrial complex occupies 40.000 sqm, of which 16.000 covered. The complex has imposing sheds for the mechanical manufactures and for the phases of assembly and test of machine laboratories - plants, technical offices for planning, commercial and administrative offices.
Comerio Ercole has about 200 people and it has contributed, with its long tradition of work and experience, to characterize the history of the city where it has site, remaining a landmark for the most qualified sub-supply market.
Comerio Ercole is certified ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 andguarantees to customers important product requirements and assures a greater transparency in the supply, confirming the good technical and technological features of the products "MADE IN ITALY" in the metal-mechanical and installation branches.
- HYDRAULIC CALENDERS FOR THERMOBONDING WITH 2/3 ROLLS
- LAMINATING HYDRAULIC CALENDERS
- GAUGING HYDRAULIC CALENDERS
- HIGH PRESSURE HYDRAULIC CALENDERS
- 3D EMBOSSING CALENDERS
- EMBOSSING UNITS
- EMBOSSING CALENDERS FOR AIRLAID
- ULTRASONIC CALENDERS
- PERIPHERALLY DRILLED ROLLS WITH SMOOTH OR ENGRAVED FACE
- PLANTS FOR “THERMOBONDING” TECHNOLOGY
- PLANTS FOR “SPUNBONDING” TECHNOLOGY
ROLL REVOLVING SYSTEM The DUETTO calender layouts are based on the possibility to maintain at...
The laminating line includes a new generation Thermobonding calender, able to couple many nonwovens...
The three main parameters, which configure the performances of nonwovens calenders are the...
SPEED The speed of the calender operating rolls is given by independent drives, composed by two...