10.02.2017 - 14.02.2017 — Hall: 3.0 Stand: C 20
Our Company was founded in 1976, although initial activity dates back to the 1950’s. It was, nevertheless, from 1984 on that the Company truly boomed to the point of becoming the largest industry of its kind in Portugal.
Relying on design and product quality, hand in hand with a component of automatization, this Company has secured its commercial links with the foreign market, fruit of its internationalisation. In the home market, this consolidation of commercial connections is, above all, due to the Company’s prompt delivery service, permanent sales point assistance and its flexibility in terms of product and presentation.
The quality and innovation of our products and the full satisfaction of our clients are the main purpose and the reason of our daily effort.