30.01.2016 - 02.02.2016 — Hall: 4.1 Stand: B 56
The German company DEKA-Textilfarben was founded in 1921. Since that time we produce paints and dyes for the arts and crafts field. DEKA paints and dyes have represented excellent quality in the arts and crafts field for more than 90 years around the world. The reason this level has been maintained for so long can be attributed directly to intensive and expensive laboratory research.
Thanks to our international experience and expertise, DEKA paints are always produced utilizing the newest standards in chemical technology. The careful choice of raw materials has allowed us to combine top quality with progressive environmental consciousness.
DEKA offers a wide range of products for the arts and crafts field.
1) fabric paints:
for light and dark fabrics
metallic, glittering, fluorescent or glowing in the dark
2) silk and fabric pen with two different tips
3) silk paints with outliners, salt and frames
4) Batik colours in powder
5) dying colours in powder
6) dying in the washing machine
7) acrylic paints for glass, wood, stone and all other surfaces
matt, opaque, metallic, fluorescent or glowing in the dark
8) diswashersafe porcelaine paint
9) napkin technique
10) window colour
11) marbling paint
12) airbrush on fabric
13) transfer paint: paint on paper, iron on synthetics
14) silkscreen paints for light and dark fabrics, metallic, glitter, fluorescent and EURO shades, glowing in the dark
15) books, patterns, leaflets, instructions
The classic fabric paint for white and light fabrics. Let your immagination run free with...
Universal silk paint DEKA-Silk universal silk paints can be heatset with all methods: iron,...