11.09.2018 - 15.09.2018 — Hall: 12.0 Stand: A 39
DI MARTINO is a certified company that for over 50 years has specialized in the production of high-tech plastic articles designed and MANUFACTURED IN ITALY in respect for the environment. Items intended for garden and a specific range for cleaning, perfect for hobby work and professionals apt to spray oils, lubricants, detergents, scale removers, concrete casting oils. The “Alta” range is manufactured with FPM (Viton®) and EPDM gaskets.
With its Toolbox trademark Di Martino offers particularly robust toolboxes, combi-box and drawer units with a captivating design.
Di Martino’s reliability is granted by the acquisition of several important certifications and awards.
• The reliable organization system of all corporate processes is granted by the Quality Management System certification according to international UNI EN ISO 9001 standard by DNV.
• The full respect of the environmental regulations is granted by the Environmental Management System certification
of the corporate premises according to UNI EN ISO 14001 by DNV.
• FSC®, Forest Stewardship Council®, is a certification system allowing end consumers to identify products manufactured with raw materials coming from fairly and responsible managed forests with respect to environmental, social and economic point of view.
• Di Martino Spa has transposed important European Directives and has provided for CE branding on pressure sprayers and knapsack sprayers.
• The Directive 2006/42/CE and The Directive 2009/127/CE define the essential requirements of safety
and health protection for the user and are completed by a number of more specific requirements in sake of the environmental respect and protection. Since 2014, Di Martino S.p.A.’s products have complied with the harmonized standard UNI EN ISO 19932; this standard specifies in detail the environmental and safety requirements forming the technical reference standard for the product category.
•T he TÜV SÜD for guaranteeing an outstanding level of safety.
All items are entirely manufactured in our 18.000 sq. m. production facilities closed to Vicenza and the fully automated processing of injection/blow moulding machines and assembly production lines have been thought to reduce the lead time in order to serve our customers on the required time.
Our products are 100% made in Italy and we do not subcontract any components out of the country.