13.09.2016 - 17.09.2016 — Hall: 1.2 Stand: H 16
Our plant opened in 1956, initially starting business with the production of motorbike pistons and later expanding production towards a wide range of areas which include, automobiles, trucks, tractors, boats and other special varieties. We are suppliers to large scale assembly plants. With an ample range of models, we are thus able to not only meet our countries replacement market needs in Argentina, but to venture abroad into foreign markets and their demands. We are currently exporting to over 35 countries world wide. Our 15,000 m2 (6000m2 covered) plant is located in the industrial heart of Argentina, in the city of Cordoba. At this site we have, in the last few years, been able to make important investments in technology, thus increasing productive capacity and high performance and quality output, which has enable us to reach a place amoung the elite in our field.
To guarantee the ongoing modernization of our firm and further boost our reliability for our customers, we were the first local piston manufacturer to comply with ISO standards. The certification obtained from TÜV Rheinland of Berlin underscores the fact that our efforts have been met with success and that we are currently producing pistons of guaranteed quality and total reliability.
Our company exports to over 35 countries worldwide, our top markets are USA, Mexico and Brazil. We also have great business relationships and reps in every country in South America as well as clients through out Europe, Africa and the Middle East.