10.02.2017 - 14.02.2017 — Hall: 9.1 Stand: F 61
The foundation of the company goes back to the year 1912. At this time the company was founded under the name Wolst & Staudt KG in Nuremberg. 1952 passed the company Wolst & Staudt KG into possession of the family Lieb. In 1973 the company was moved to Gerhardshofen. In 1979 the company was renamed to EURO SOUVENIRS GMBH occurred. Director and shareholder is from the beginning Mr. Werner Lieb. As an importer, the company has highly specialized in the areas of toys, souvenirs, gift and trend articles.
The global company markets its range more than 20 different industries, including toys, gift items, stationery, amusement parks, food producer, showmen and Festartikler, souvenir industry, department stores, arts and crafts, perfumes, furniture and garden centers, gas stations / rest areas, trendy shops, mail order companies, promotional products and more. In order to offer customers the best possible service work 25 employees at the company's office and warehouse with an area of more than 7,000 m². Furthermore, 8 field staff are on the move to provide customers with expert advice on the spot.
The distribution of more than 2,000 products are sold exclusively in the B2B sector. Consumer submitted to the specialized trade.