12.01.2016 - 15.01.2016 — Hall: 10.3 Stand: A 61B
Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) was established in the year 1986-87 with an object to promote, support, protect, maintain and increase the export of handicrafts. It is an apex body of handicrafts exporters for promotion of exports of Handicrafts from country and projected India's image abroad as a reliable supplier of high quality of handicrafts goods & services and ensured various measures keeping in view of observance of international standards and specification. The Council has created necessary infrastructure as well as marketing and information facilities, which are availed both by the members exporters and importers.
· Providing commercially useful information and assistance to members in developing and increasing exports.
· Participating in specialized International Trade Fairs of handicrafts & gifts.
· Organizing Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair at New Delhi.
· Interaction between exporting community and Govt. both at the Central and State level and representation in almost all the committees / panels of Central and State and represents in various committees / panels of Central and State.
· To create an environment of awareness through Workshops on "Export Marketing, Procedures and Documentation", Packaging, Design Development, Buyer Seller Meet, Open House etc. interaction with Central and State Govt. and various other similar programmes.
· IHGF Delhi Fair (Spring edition) 2017 to be held from February 16-20, 2017 at India Expo Mart & Centre, New Delhi NCR, India
· Home Expo India 2017 to be held from 16-18 April, 2017 at India Expo Mart & Centre, New Delhi NCR, India
· Indian Fashion Jewellery & Accessories Show (IFJAS), 2017 to be held from July 2017 at India Expo Mart & Centre, New Delhi NCR, India
· IHGF Delhi Fair (Autumn edition) 2017 to be held from October 13-17, 2017 at India Expo Mart & Centre, New Delhi NCR, India