07.04.2016 - 10.04.2016 — Hall: 8.0 Stand: F 30
Our publishing house was founded more a century ago in 1896 by Louis Billaudot (1871-1936) and has remained a family business. Louis Billaudot was succeeded by his two sons Robert (1910-1981) and Gérard (1911-1986), the latter managing the company single-handed from 1957. Gérard Billaudot's son-in-law François Derveaux took over in 1979 as part of a new structure called Gérard Billaudot Editeur S.A.
Florence Derveaux, François Derveaux's daughter became General Manager in February 2007. François Deveaux is still President of the Board of Directors. Thus the fourth generation of the same family runs our company.