12.01.2016 - 15.01.2016 — Hall: 8.0 Stand: K 84
Gorenler Label was established in Denizli, a city famous for textile, in 1997 and became one of the leading woven label producers in Turkey. This achievement can be explained as following up the sectoral trends, funding research and development process and investing in technology.
Our company, Gorenler Label has been exporting to numerous countries such as U.S.A., Germany, England, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal and Ukraine since 1998. Due to the high standards required in the international markets, our company adopted the OEKO-TEX STANDARTS 100 certificate in 2001. As from 2004, we are proud to apply ISO 9001:2000 quality management system. Since 2005 we have been qualified to produce labels under the certificate of Turkish Standards Institution.
Gorenler produces labels, ribbons and promotional products as woven or printed. In addition to our main product line we also produce elastic and non-elastic narrow fabrics and bindings. Some of our specifications in production units are:
• We can produce up to 12 different weft colors on different warp colors in different thicknesses.
• With the help of our digital woven technique, we can create unlimited colors in woven products.
• Our “Positive Rapier System” enables us to produce with a vast of different type of yarns such as chenille, acrylic, boucle, embroidery yarns which are very difficult to work on conventional looms.
• Our needle looms enable us to produce 100% cotton jacquard pattern woven labels.
• We can produce labels which are difficult to copy or forgery-proof with individual sequential numbering and/or individual identification combined with 3D barcoding.
• Our printing techniques are screen printing, sublimation printing, letterpress, letterflex and heat transfer.
• Our letterpress technology enables us to make printings in unlimited color options.
• We can produce 6 color labels in heat transfer technique from roll to roll.
• With the help of our overprint technology, we can print on woven products in high quality.
• We can print on fabrics and transparent papers with our print machines which have UV drying system.
• We can apply longitudinal folding continuously both on the center and at the end of the labels.
• We can produce two-layer labels and ribbons.
• We can produce woven or printed badges with merroving.
• We can produce embossed and glossy woven labels.