The Colour Touch Panel 5.0″ (hereinafter referred to as TFT) is used to display status and control various devices in the EIB/KNX system. When you touch some graphic button in the TFT operation system, the TFT will execute a predefined function, such as switch lighting, scene control or blinds/shutter control etc. The TFT candisplay frame via LCD and make warning tone compare with common button panel, and the users can operation the TFT system easily and clearly via interactive interface.
This manual provides detailed technical information about the TFT for users as well as assembly and programming details, and explains how to use the TFT by the application examples. The TFT is connected to the bus via the EIB connection terminals and need a 30V DC additional supply voltage, to assign physical address and configure the software parameter settings, and update the data directly through an SD card.
The TFT functions are summarized as following:
1. Capacitive touch screen, TFT colour display;
2. Switching, scenes, dimming, curtains control, intelligent scene control and other control functions
3. Time and date display
4. Screen-saver options: clock, electronic photo album, gradient black or do not use
5. Configure the database through the PC software, and update data directly via an SD card
6. Customizing the setting of the main interfaces.
Guangzhou Video-star Intelligent Corp. Ltd.
F5/No. 3 Bldg., GZ Science & Technology District, No. 9/4th Lanyu St., GZ Economy & Technology Development Area
China, People’s Republic
1. Operating Voltage 21-30V DC, powered from BUS
2. Auxiliary power supply 20-30V DC
3. Bus Current <12mA
4. Bus Power Consumption <360mW
5. Auxiliary Power Consumption <6W
1. EIB / KNX Via bus connection terminal(black/red)
Auxiliary power supply Via bus connection terminal (gray
/yellow) Cable cross-section Single core 0.2—6.0mm 2 Multi core 0.2—4mm 2
Operating and Indicating
Red LED and Programming button For assignment of the physical address Green LED flashing Indicate the device running normally
Display screen reset button Restart TFT display system
Temperature Operation –5 °C ... + 45 °C
Storage – 25 °C ... + 55 °C Transport – 25 °C ... + 70 °C
Environment Humidity <93%, except for dewing
Design Embedded installation
Installation Standard 86-box; wall-mounted
The Colour Touch Panel 3.5″ (hereinafter referred to as TFT) is used to display status and control...
The room controller is a simple, low-cost solution for the hotel rooms, which can be used to achieve...