13.09.2016 - 17.09.2016 — Hall: 8.0 Stand: A 72
Centring technology and wheel alignment – technologies for smooth-running vehicles
HAWEKA means innovative and high-quality retail products. Whether mobile wheel and frame alignment or high-quality centring technology “Made in Germany”, HAWEKA always supplies the right solution to keep things running smoothly!
HAWEKA AG supplies wheel alignment and centring technology products
at national and international level.
Kokenhorststraße 4, 30938 Burgwedel, Germany - Telephone: +49 5139 8996-0
HAWEKA Werkstatt-Technik Glauchau GmbH is responsible for all workshop equipment.
HAWEKA Werkstatt-Technik Glauchau GmbH
Am Lungwitzbach 4, 08371 Glauchau, Germany - Telephone: +49 3763 1703-0
HAWEKA centring technology
Proper balancing begins before starting the machine — when you centre and clamp the wheels. We have solutions for all vehicles types, from commercial vehicles to trucks and light trucks, off-road vehicles and motorcycles — regardless of the model or manufacturer of the balancer.
Selected centring and clamping equipment:
• SoftGrip quick-clamping nut: Quick-clamping with optimum handling
• DuoExpert centring cone: For tolerance-free centring
• QuickPlate flange plate adapter: Simple to use thanks to infinitely variable pitch circle diameter
• ProBike clamping device: From scooters to custom bikes
HAWEKA also supplies solutions for all types of vehicle around the world. Find out more about centring sets for (light) trucks, off-road vehicles, and vehicles with spoked wheels, closed rims and much more.
HAWEKA wheel alignment
Why is it so important to align your axle and frame? Because vehicles aligned incorrectly suffer from a variety of problems, such as: Increased safety risk, tyre wear and fuel consumption. HAWEKA has developed intelligent systems for successful wheel and frame alignment to avoid these issues and the associated additional costs — for everything from commercial vehicles, trucks, buses and light trucks, to semi-trailers, trailers and vehicles with multiple steered axles.
A selection of our wheel alignment systems:
• AXIS4000: Mobile camera radio system to align wheels on commercial vehicles. Optional additions: CMC4000 frame measurement system and ACC4000 (CJS) additional module to test and adjust ACC sensors
• AXIS500: Laser wheel alignment system including 3D inclinometer for automatic angle detection
• New product – Axis Diagnostic can be used to diagnose errors in the axle geometry of commercial vehicles quickly
Highly-trained specialists produce reliable precision tools at our production site in Herzberg am Harz in Germany using the latest machine technology. We make no compromise when it comes to producing products that meet our high demands — and we pass on the result to you, our customers.
Our exclusive clamping and centring equipment is sold on all five continents by qualified HAWEKA partners. Our professional mobile wheel alignment systems are also in use around the world and improve the safety on our roads. We are a long-established, recognised and valued supplier for tyre servicing in Germany.