10.02.2017 - 14.02.2017 — Hall: 4.1 Stand: G 20
Herend Porcelain Manufactory
- 1826: Vince Stingl established his small workshop at Herend
- 1839: new owner in the person of Mór Fischer
- Manufactoring replacements, reproducing classical shapes and patterns
- From 1840: Mór Fischer’s creations won the support of Hungarian and International aristocracy
- 1851: London World Exhibition, 1st Prize Winner and Queen Victoria ordered a complete set for Windsor Castle
- 2011: by today Herend has achieved a worldwide brand name – appreciated by Prominent Customers –, sold in luxury stores of over 50 countries of
Targeting our consumers
- Herend customers appreciate traditional craftsmanship & the Arts and demand quality. They are conscious of their home decoration,
especially the well laid table. They value social and family functions. They care about nature, animals and wild-life preservation. They
typically belong to the higher-middle to upper income groups.
An eternal classic for the 21st Century! “Rothschild Birds”, one of the Herend Porcelain...
This composition consists of three various motifs dating back to centuries, to the beginnings of...
Tea set and fancy items decorated with flowers and leaves applications Limited edition of 100...
Decoration: • gilded fishnet border in Rococo style • black fishnet border with gilded edge in...