The VeeCAN 800 features a 7” Resistive Touchscreen Color Display that integrates engine and diagnostic
information into a simple yet powerful interface.
The VeeCAN 800 comes fully loaded with 14 analog inputs, 4 digital inputs, 8 switched outputs, 2 CAN
connections, Ethernet and 2 USB ports.
The customizable color display is fully sunlight viewable and the unit is completely sealed to IP66 (front)
and IP67 (back).
Electronically and environmentally rugged, the VeeCAN 800 is ready to meet the challenges of providing
tough, flexible instrumentation for harsh environments.
Using the powerful Freescale iMX286 (running at 454 MHz) processor, software programmers can quickly
put together a project using Veethree’s proprietary SDK (software developers kit) and proven Veethree
component-based library and application software can quickly be tested on the PC with the built-in onscreen
Indication Instruments Ltd.
Plot 19, Sector 6
• 7” Resistive Touchscreen Color Display
• WVGA Graphical high resolution 800 x 400 pixels color TFT LCD. total sunlight viewing.
• Fully sealed to IP66 (front) and IP67 (back) using three 12 way Deutsch connectors and two USB ports.
• CAN 2.0B (2), USB 2.0 (2), Ethernet, RS232, Analog and Digital IO
• Open Software Developers Kit (SDK).
• Modern contemporary design can be branded for individual customers.
• VEM (Veethree Engine Monitoring) units come fully loaded to monitor key engine functions including the new TIER 4 information.
• Internal Buzzer
• Potential for multiple accessed screens via user defined touchscreen buttons.
• Front-mounting kit supplied as standard.
• Can act as part of a control system, not just a display and/or data logger.
The cluster features a white LED based backlighting whose intensity can be set through trip...
Veethree is proud to present its new 5-in-1 Stepper Motor driven Cluster designed to operate over...
The instrument monitors & indicates various parameters like Fuel level, engine running hours, oil...