Iruna Recambios de Frenos S.L.

Contact details

  • C/E N°9
  • 31191 Barbatain (Navarra)
  • Spain

This presentation is also available in the following languages

Contact

Please log in to view users’s details

About Us

Take me directly to Our products

Iruña Recambios de Frenos S.L. is located in Pamplona, started its activity on May 2006 and has the objevtive of manufacturing brake and clutch components for automotive and industrial vehicles market.

The factory warehouse is constructed in a 1300 m2 building and has machinery, facilities and tooling (for machinning, assembling, etc.), integrated part store and test facilities needed for the production, assembling and marketing processes.

Within the business plan a balance of means and staff is included to offer competitive prices and a goods quality products.

9% of the turnover belongs to the export market and 91% to the Spanish market, and the market split is: 30% OEM and the rest 70% aftermarket.

Our main customers are:

Honeywell, Neumarsa, Frenos Iruña, Quinton Hazell, Frencosa-Brembo, De Graff y Mehari Club.

Product

MASTER AND WHEEL CYLINDERS

Specialists in hydraulic brake components, we manufacture for the automotive aftermarket:- Brake...

Iruna Recambios de Frenos S.L. C/E N°9 31191 Barbatain (Navarra) Spain +34 948353795 marketing@stopiberica.es

Product

Iruna Recambios de Frenos S.L. C/E N°9 31191 Barbatain (Navarra) Spain +34 948353795 marketing@stopiberica.es

Product

BRAKE HOSES

Apart from a wide range of Brake Hoses for the automotive aftermarket, we can manufacture special...

Iruna Recambios de Frenos S.L. C/E N°9 31191 Barbatain (Navarra) Spain +34 948353795 marketing@stopiberica.es

Product

VACUUM BOOSTERS

Vacuum boosters (servo)- Direct action- Remote- Hydraulic boosters

Iruna Recambios de Frenos S.L. C/E N°9 31191 Barbatain (Navarra) Spain +34 948353795 marketing@stopiberica.es

Product

VACUUM PUMPS

Vacuum Pumps:- Rotary- Diaphragm- Electrical

Iruna Recambios de Frenos S.L. C/E N°9 31191 Barbatain (Navarra) Spain +34 948353795 marketing@stopiberica.es

Exhibitor at the following trade fair

Automechanika 2016

13.09.2016 - 17.09.2016 Hall: 6.1 Stand: D 34