07.05.2016 - 12.05.2016 — Hall: 9.0 Stand: D 06
In 1776 Johannes Giesser layed the foundations of the traditional company GIESSER. Already in 1865 the first knives have been produced and sold in Winnenden.
Since then GIESSER modernizes and expands continuously for coming up to the rising demand and for always being on the newest technical standard. In 1987 the brothers Hans-Joachim and Hermann Giesser take over the management of the company.
Every day 80 employees are producing more than 8,000 professional knives at the location in Winnenden. In the year 2000 the new high-tech firmbuilding was built in which administration, final production, finished products stock and logistic centre are located. In 2003 the own production of handle molding was added.
Today the company GIESSER is one of the leading manufacturers of quality knives and accessories for professional users of the food industry and the gastronomy.
Because of their extraordinary high quality the cutting tools of GIESSER are used and esteemed all over the world. The range consists of more than 2,500 different handforged or stamped knives and accessories.