13.03.2016 - 18.03.2016 — Hall: 11.0 Stand: B 04
Kautz Starkstrom-Anlagen GmbH is your specialist for a safe and innovative electrical power distribution.
We install 10 und 20 kV transformer stations of any rating and produce in our works in Trier Low-Voltage switchgear and Motor Control Center (MCC) with tested type/design, namely our
- Low-Voltage switchgear MODUL-K-SYSTEM with tested type/design up to 6300A
- Power distribution boards
- Motor Control Center (MCC)
- Air-insulated Medium-Voltage switchgear up to 4000A/24(36)kV/50(63)kA
- SF6-insulated Medium-Voltage switchgear up to 1250A /12(24)kV /16(20kA)
- Oil and cast resin transformers of any rating
- Transformer stations, concrete construction, walk-in type or compact, 12/24kV
- Mobile transformer stations, steel construction, 12/24kV, for flexible or temporary use
Rental, leasing or purchase
Installation and service
- Electric installation
- Cable installation and connection
- Site coordination
- Extensive service around electrical power distribution
Low-Voltage switchgear and Motor Control Center (MCC) with tested type/design up to 6300A. With...
Medium-Voltage switchgear General - IEC/DIN EN 62271-200 (VDE 0671-200) - Metal-enclosed or...
Transformer stations, concrete construction - Walk-in type or compact - Various well-established...
Mobile transformer stations, steel construction - Compact station, for flexible use - Also for...