13.09.2016 - 17.09.2016 — Hall: 6.1 Stand: D 86
IRB is the brand that manufactures bearings since 1958.
IRB Bearings serves all around the world more than 3,000 part numbers for 1,000 car models out of over 40 car brands.
We are Manufacturer
IRB brand has a long path as bearing manufacturer. Since the beginning manufacturing bearings for the OE until IRB brand went worldwide renowned and shifted then into the aftermarket. IRB counts on over 50 years manufacturing experience and IRB Bearings’ team knows best its products and processes.
Multinational Know how
IRB Bearings team has acquired its know how through the most important bearing companies: SNR, Torrington, Timken and Koyo. Each of them has contributed with its manufacturing excellence for the OE, its highest quality standards and the continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes.
We Design and Develop our Product
IRB Bearings designs its products improving the OE design to make it reliable in the aftermarket environment. This way we help the final user to operate in a comfortable and efficient manner. IRB Bearings implements a solid design that surpasses the performance of the OE part in the complicated aftermarket environment.
We have developed a patent for automatic tensioners that overcome aftermarket conditions. It is a robust design that ensures an unbeatable functionality. Additionally,
We ‘live’ Automotive Aftermarket
IRB Bearings develops the products the customer may need.
We ‘live’ Automotive Aftermarket: IRB brand has a broad experience in the aftermarket. We know this market is very different than the OE, we know what the final customer needs: OE quality at aftermarket price. That delivers IRB Bearings.
We Deliver all over the World
IRB Bearings owns a distribution centre, out of which daily shipments to the 5 Continents are made. We feel comfortable in an international environment as IRB has done it many years.
IRB Bearings offers more than 3,000 part numbers in its catalogues. They cover over 1,000 car models of more than 40 different car brands.
The key of IRB bearings is its comprehensive concept.
· Process starts in the conception of a solid design of each bearing to support the hard aftermarket conditions.
· Through concurrent engineering, Product and Process Engineers jointly work developing a design according to international recognized standards, using specific design programs and advanced finite elements (FEA) system for design verification.
· Philosophy of IRB Bearings product is “Designed for the Installer”, facilitating the final user to operate when installing the bearings into the vehicle.
· IRB Bearings owns a specifically designed test lab to put the bearings and its components through the hardest toughness tests in order to ensure the bearing performance. Additionally, IRB cooperates with renowned technological institutes for other specific tests on special materials. Lastly, field tests confirm reliability of IRB Bearings design.
· Raw Material Purchasing process builds on a large supplier network, certified by the most demanding bearing manufacturer companies and with proven experience in manufacturing of components for automotive bearings.
· Manufacturing process starts with highest quality steel: tube, bar or forging. The process takes place in Bilbao plant (Spain) location: Machining, Heat Treatment, Grinding and Assembly. All of it with the valuable know how and expertise of highly qualified employees.
· Finished goods are stored its distribution centre, where wheel bearing kits and timing belt kits get assembled. Along with the IRB wheel bearings, any other component needed for the installation in the vehicle is included: nuts, screws, washers, circlips, etc. And in the timing belt kits, IRB tensioners and belt from 1st line belt manufacturers like Dayco, Gates, Goodyear, etc. are included, as well as other metallic components depending on each application.
· Shipments get prepared on a daily basis to serve IRB Bearings customers in over 100 different countries all around the world. The logistics of each shipment are managed individually by our Customer Service department, with utmost care of any detail requested by each customer.