1.4” COMPRESSION DRIVER
The DN14.25T is a state-of-art compact 1.4" Neodymium Compression Driver, fully designed with F.E.M. and equipped with pure titanium precision formed dome and suspension, for a linear, smooth and extended response with low distortion and high efficiency.
Compact, flexible to interface and easy to crossover, the DN14.25T is suitable for a wide range of applications like high performances 2-way, multi-way systems and line arrays.
LAVOCE Co., Ltd.
No. 218 Huicheng Road
314112 Jiashan, Zhejiang
China, People’s Republic
- FEM optimized motor, phaseplug and diaphragm
- 65 mm (2.5 in.) Edgewound CCA voice coil, with reinforced kapton former
- 160 W program power handling (80 W AES)
- 108 dB SPL 1W/ 1m sensitivity
- 1000 - 18000 Hz frequency range
- Titanium diaphragm and suspension