10.01.2017 - 13.01.2017 — Hall: 9.0 Stand: E 08
Lincasa is manufacturer of linen home textiles, based in Kaunas Lithuania, with staff of more than 70 qualified people.
“LINCASA UAB” is a member of the ‘Lithuanian Apparel and Textile Industry Association (‘LATIA’).
* Know how of linen textile manufacturing and sewing.
* Production facilities are based in Lithuania, where industrial textile sector is one of the most important and strongest.
* Lithuanian textile traditions are old and acknowledged in the world.
* Design development according special customer request.
Production of LINCASA embraces the following areas:
* weaving of fabrics - composition linen, linen-cotton, – natural, dyed, softened, jacquard designs. Width: 150 cm, 180 cm, 300 cm.
* ready made home textile items for table, kitchen, bed and bath,
* different types of decoration: machinemade punch spoke, various handmade hemstitiches, decorative flat Baratto stitch, hand-crocheted linen laces etc.
* sewing service from client materials: garments for men and women, home textile.