04.05.2015 - 07.05.2015 — Hall: 4.1 Stand: L 38
Loyal textile mills ltd, a vertically integrated state of the art textile plant from ginning, spinning, weaving, knitting, wet processing of both knits and woven including special finishes and garmenting with a turnover of USD 300million, with exports to more than 40 plus countries in the world.
We have been certified by OEKO TEX, ISO 9000-2008, ISO 14001-2004, 18001: 2007 OHSAS,SA8000:2008 ,GOTS,BCI.
Loyal has been recognized as Star Trading House by the Government of India.
We are specialized in all kind of work wear and safety wear which are "CE" certified, conforming to European norms.
We have a facility with a capacity to make 10,000 garments per day ( knits and woven ) with special purpose machines starting from , Gerber laying and cutting , pocket setters , Placket attaching for Polos , belt loop attaching , waist band attaching , several pattern sewing machines and ironing systems using steam and hot air for pants , shirts , jackets and Polos. We have developed designer work wear with Giugiaro ( italy ) as well as Caps.
First textile mill in Asia to be awarded IMS (Integrated Management Services)
we have a full fledged in-house RND facility which is approved by Government of India
Our technical fabrics includes the following certifications:
1.High visibility-----------EN 20471:2013
2. Flame resistant -------EN 11611, EN 11612 & EN 61482-1-2.
3. Flame resistant and anti static— EN 11611, EN 11612 & EN 61482-1-2 CLASS -1, EN 1149/5:2008
4. Acid / Flame resistant and anti static --- EN 11611, EN 11612 & EN 61482-1-2 CLASS -1, EN 1149/5 :2008 & EN 13034:2005
5. Anti bacterial with CE certifications (Treviera)
6. Flash fire Garments – EN 469 & NFPA 2112
7. Inherent FR Garments – Aramid with anti-static (EN 11612 & EN 1149) & EN15614 – for wild land firemen suit
8. ASTM 1506,ASTM 1959,NFPA 70E
Loyal prides itself for its high ethical, social and environmental compliance and its fairness in dealing with all its stake holders
Loyal has been the recipient of the Golden award for exporting the largest quantity of grey fabrics from India consecutively for the last 9 years. This award is given by the TEXPROCIL.