09.05.2017 - 12.05.2017 — Hall: 3.0 Stand: F 35
Since the company MEYER was founded in 1949, we have been one of the most important manufacturers of special machines for bonding, coating, pressing and molding.
This is also expressed by our slogan: Ideas that bond.
For several decades, Meyer produces innovative machinery such as fusing machines, heating presses, laminating lines and also large molding lines. Our satisfied customers all over the world are taken by our thorough knowledge and our innovative solutions.
Highest quality and delivery reliability are guaranteed with motivated employees as well as by using most modern machines for a high production depth and development tools such as 3D-CAD, CAM, E-CAD and ERP system.
Being a family business led nowadays by the third generation, flexibility is of course an important factor. We are gladly prepared to fulfill our customers’ individual demands and requirements.
Trust in our experience!
We have a very large application sector:
- Laminating of industrial technical textiles, non-wovens, foams, foils.
- Industrial composites: glass–aramid-carbon fibres, honeycombs, fibre reinforced composites
- Filters: activated carbon filters
- Medicals: compressing & calibrating, membrane foils
- PU and other foils
- Coating: pressure sensitive coatings
- Interior and acoustic parts
- Automotive and building industry as well as other technical industries.
The new vacuum lamination technology can be performed on our KFK-V. It canbe used for continuous production of flexible thin film solar cells as well as thin glass solar modules or high tech composites.
Our latest development is the high pressure double belt press KFK-P, which has been designed consequently for highest pressures and high temperatures. This flatbed lines are a real economic alternative to classic steel-belt lines.
You are welcome to visit our competence center in Rötz for
- Innovative solutions
- Consulting of machine concepts
- Selecting the perfect adhesive system
- Complimentary first trials on various machines