10.01.2017 - 13.01.2017 — Hall: 10.2 Stand: B 71
Amongst the top home textiles producers of Pakistan
Vertically Integrated Mill
- Spinning (1991)
- Weaving (1998)
- Dyeing (2006)
- Stitching (2006)
- Printing (2010)
- Quliting & Embroidery (2013)
- 2011 Sales of US$220M
- 7,000 Employees
Major Customers Include:
- Springs Global, USA
- Marks & Spencer, UK
- 3 Suisse, France
- Sobel Westex, USA (Institutional)
- Mmartan Stores, Brazil
- Meijer, USA
- Belk, USA
- Ralph Lauren Home
NCL is strongly committed to minimize adverse processing affects on the environment.
The first Dyeing Unit in Pakistan to have:
- Size recovery plant- effluent reduction by 50%
- Caustic recovery plant- 85% chemical recovery
- Waste water treatment plant- safe discharge
NCL actively works with its customers towards a better environment
- Working with Marks & Spencer (M&S) on product ‘carbon footprint’ reduction as part of plan A
- Working on alternatives to PVC packaging with several customers
2013 Home Textile Sales:
- US $ 66 Million
T500 Imperial Sateen is designed to give you five star hotel luxury at home. Made from extra fine...
This cut border style, is an example of the diverse sewing capability of NCL to make embellished...
This floral bed boasts the printing capabilities of NCL. The fineness of our printing comes from...
These extra fine 400 thread count sheets with damask stripes bring an elegant look to the bed. ...