04.05.2015 - 07.05.2015 — Hall: 3.1 Stand: H 56
Novurania S.p.A., a family owned business, has been producing rubber coated fabrics for the last 60 years. Flexibility, capability to produce also small runs, a very strong R&D department and a commitment to service, have determined the success of the Company, which is exporting in all 6 continents. A mix of internally developed finished products, mainly vulcanized, and products designed to meet the specific needs of a single customer (mainly uncured) make Novurania quite aware of the importance of protecting its own, as well as the customer’s know how. This is why Novurania is often chosen as a partner for joint developments of new products, and/or new production technologies. We understand that in the value creating chain, optimization of cost is of the greatest importance, and this is why we strive to be more and more competitive, and to make our customer profit with us, of our competitiveness.
Novurania specializes in composites. Textile and/or film reinforcements, in a rubber compound matrix. Textiles include (but not limited to) cotton, polyester, polyamide, aromatic polyamide, glass, carbon, and mixed yarns. Fabric weights vary from 30 to 1100 gr/sqm. Films include polyesters, polyamides, polyimides, polyethylene or coextruded mixtures from 30 to 600 gr/sqm. Rubber compounds include Natural Rubber, SBR, nitrile rubber, carbossilated nitrile, hydrogenated nitrile, nitrile/PVC polymers, EPM, EPDM, neoprene, Hypalon (CSM), butyl, halobutyl, fluorelastomers (FKM), polyurethane as well as several thermoplastics, mixed with rubber, or used alone.
The main applications for the above products are:
1) image transfer (offset blankets, underblankets, coating plates, and flexographic DE plates)
2) reinforcement for technical rubber products (belts, hoses, manifolds, etc.)
3) Inflatable products (such as boats, rafts, oil booms, hovercraft skirts, flexible containers, berms, LTA, dunnage bags, etc.)
4) bellows for public transportation
5) Cured or uncured fabric for technical products (chevron seals, membranes and diaphragms, etc.)
6) Fabric for specific protective garments
7) Fabric for military use, mainly NBC
Novurania has been manufacturing internally inflatable boats for over 50 years, before spinning off...
Novurania has an extensive experience in NBC products, ranging from light weight (230 gr/m2 of the...
Novurania is a major manufacturer of fabric for membranes. Our range includes fabrics of different...