05.04.2017 - 08.04.2017 — Hall: 11.0 Stand: E 97
Salvi Harps was founded by professional harpist Victor Salvi in 1955. He established his harp business in Genoa, Italy.
In 1974, Salvi moved the factory to Piasco, where Salvi Harps remains in business today. Salvi chose Piasco, town settled in the Piemonte region, for the quality of the local artisans.
In the world of the harp, Salvi Harps is now at the forefront in the research and development activities - materials study, acoustic analysis and engineering - which has allowed in recent years, and will for years to come, to make to its harps continuous improvements in terms of sound, aesthetics, structural and mechanical reliability.
Salvi harps are the reference instruments for students and professional harpists all around the world.
The dream of every harpist, this jewel of Salvi craftsmanship is enriched with 23-carat gold leaf...
The Delta by Salvi Harps puts together centuries of traditional craftsmanship into a solid body with...