12.02.2016 - 16.02.2016 — Hall: 4.2 Stand: G 57
Ocean Glass Public Company Limited is one of Asia's leading table glassware manufacturers, providing an extensive rangeof high qiality glass tableware and services to all segments from hotel, restaurant, and food service operators to home use glassware. For three decades, Ocean Glass has been producing glassware that are designed and manufactured to the highest level of functionality and quality. The strict quality control, effective management and efficient teamwork have enabled the company to achieve a significant position among glassware producers in Thailand as well as abroad.
The company's main business is the production of quality glassware under the registered trademark, "Ocean", "Ocean-Professional" and "Lucaris" through the latest manufacturing technology, and professional design which can accommodate customer requirement in both plain and decorated glasses and crystalline glassware. The company has been awarded the ISO9001:2008 certificate.
The company's products are divided into 3 categories according to the manufacturing processes:
1. Blowanware: cylinder or rectangular shape with thin wall glass produced by press&blow forming process, e.g. include tumblers, storage jars.
2. Pressware: round, flat or other shapes with thick wall glassware produced by press forming process, e.g. plates, bowls, mugs, ashtrays and saucers.
3. Stemware: high single stem glassware produced by blow&blow and press forming process, e.g. wine glass, brandy glass and champagne glass.
The company's customers are divided into 3 main target groups: Food service market; Retail market; B2B and OEM market.The export activities cover 70 countries worldwide. The channel of distibution is through the company's sales force and outside agents.
Ocean Glass participated in following international exhibitions, trade fairs and events below:
- Ambiente in Frankfurt, Germany
- International Home & Houseware show in Chicago, USA
- Hotelex, China
- Hong Kong Mega Show Part I in Hong Kong, China
- LUCARIS master of wine seminars 2013 across Asia, featuring the three Asia's master of wine; Jeannie Cho Lee, Debra Meiberg and Ned Goodwin
Moreover, in order to effectively operate in an efficient manner, preparing for the intense competition in today's seamless economy, the company continues to adopt the Total Quality Management (TQM) system as well as to improve the overall efficiency and quality of its operations and products, working towards total customer satisfaction.
Shanghaiis Asia’s most happening and vibrant city. It continually redefines excellence, creating a...
Hong Kongis a remarkable Asian metropolis always on the cutting edge. Afusion of Eastern and Western...
In Tokyo, state-of-the-art technology and ancient traditions are intertwined in everyday life. It...
Bangkok is where heritage and the hypermodern exist side by side. A sense of casualness goes hand in...