13.09.2016 - 17.09.2016 — Hall: 4.1 Stand: J 50
Who We Are and What We Do
Omega Environmental Technologies Company is a leading U.S. distributor of aftermarket automotive air conditioning products. We carry a complete line of compressors, evaporators, condensers, expansion valves and accumulators. In addition we have the components for rebuilding compressors. Included in our inventory are reels of hose and hose assemblies.
Omega is a “One Stop Shop” for all aftermarket automotive a/c products. This means that the customer only has one vendor to interface with. With its own Engineering, Cataloging and Credit Departments, Omega is in a unique position to fulfill its customers’ needs.
Omega has strong vendor relationships. Sanden, Seltec, Visteon, Delphi, Parker-Dayco, Goodyear are just some of our major vendors. In many cases Omega is the largest customer to these vendors. 74% of the product purchased by Omega is made in the USA and a significant amount of that is from companies within 75 miles of the Omega warehouse.
Brief Background on History and/or Credibility
• Omega was founded in 1989, in Dallas, Texas by Graciela Davis.
• 54 full-time employees,
• 110,000 SQFT (approx 10,219 SQ meters) warehouse
• 30,000 SKUs and $7 million in inventory.
• Omega has grown its distribution to over 82 countries and the USA.
• Omega is a Certified Woman Owned Business as well as a Certified HUB
• Omega is ISO 9001 certified
Our customer base is worldwide and includes many names you know.
From Hella, Webasto and Marco Polo in Europe and South America to Uhaul, Visteon and Blue Bird Bus Company in the United States, Omega is known for its ability to tailor a solution to best meet the customers’ needs.
Omega has quickly expanded its marketing and distribution to Western Europe.
• Since that time Omega has grown its distribution to over 82 countries and the USA.
• Omega was ranked 30th in the Dallas Fort Worth Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 1996.
• Ernst Young LLP, USA Today and NASDAQ awarded The Entrepreneur of the Year Graciela Davis.
• Omega continues to demonstrate staying power with an annual growth rate of 18% .
Omega sells a variety of auto AC compressors and represents the major compressor manufacturers. We...
OMEGA's Condenser line of product includes individual OEM replacement and universal units. We stock...
Omega offers aftermarket automotive air conditioning parts and systems, including a full line of A/C...
Omega is your one stop shop for all of your climate control needs. We offer a full line of...