04.05.2015 - 07.05.2015 — Hall: 4.0 Stand: B 10
About Pathfinder Australia Pty Ltd
Pathfinder’s mission – “ To design & build in house innovative and cost effective cutting room technologies that deliver our customers quantifiable business outcomes within in their cutting room operations. Deliver these outcomes by leveraging the many decades of customer applications experience within our key engineers so that we may design and build cutting machines that are; easy to use, reliable and highly productive, cutting machines that are engineered to require minimal maintenance.”
Since 1996 Pathfinder has been providing automated cutting room solutions into the; apparel, furniture, transportation interiors, technical textiles and composites industries.
Pathfinder products include the;
• L-Series single – low-ply automatic cutting machine available in 6 models, with a wide variety of customer application specific productivity en-hancing options, so that machines can be configured to suit your specific re-quirements.
• The M-Series multi-ply automatic cutting machine available in 12 models, which are also available with a wide variety of customer application specific productivity enhancing options.
• The Easy Loader & Easy Feed modular conveyorised spreading tables and material feeding systems with cutter synchronisation functionality.
• The Fabric Master range of material spreading machines – with both semi-automatic and fully-automatic variants available to work in hand with the Easy Loader range to reduce material spread-ing time and manual handling.
• CAD / CAM PathWorks Software – Pathfinder’s own CAD program that makes the; importing of ISO CAD files, the creating and editing of shapes onscreen, or the digitising of 2 dimensional patterns, very easy and fast. This unique software when combined with options like our patented Photo Digitising module, and or the Auto-Nesting Module, which is one of the world’s best automatic nesting algorithms delivers a highly pro-ductive CAD solution at a fraction of the cost of its competitors.
Visit us and see for yourself Pathfinder’s point of difference; Hall 4 Stand B10 during Techtextil / Texprocess – Frankfurt Germany May 4 to 7- 2015
The Pathfinder L-series automatic knife cutting system / cutter plotter is the latest in single-low...
The Pathfinder M- Series auto cutter was engineered to be the most user friendly advanced apparel...
Digitizing Table digitizer- This is the traditional method for storing hard patterns into a...
Save time! Save labour! Save Material Pathfinder's Automatic pattern nesting system is integrated...