10.01.2017 - 13.01.2017 — Hall: 4.1 Stand: C 65
Founded in 1976,Piel SA has a production area of 70.000m2 and a manufacturing
capacity of 20.000 blankets per month.
The strength of our company is based in three key points:
1. Offering clearly superior blankets, by using the highest quality yarns.
2. Providing excellent and quick service:
we arecertified since 1997 for the Quality and Customer Satisfaction Standard ISO 9001 and we keep a constant stock of 150.000 blankets in our warehouse to assure the best service.
3. Capability to customize designs, sizes or packaging according to the client needs.
Over 40 years’ experience providing high quality and comfortable blankets wordwide.
• Knitted blankets. Plain, striped, waffled and printed.
• Knitted bedspreads. Plain, striped, waffled and printed.
• Blankets for cribs and Nana Baby®. Embroidered, waffled and printed.
* Raschel Rugs
(JACQUARDS AND FILAMENTS)
• Fabrics for upholstering furniture
• Fabrics for interior decoration
• Fabric for the clothing industry
• Upholstery fillings
• Fillings for quilts
• Mattress fillings
• Fillings for cushions and pillows
With the option of anti-allergenic, anti-fungal, fireproof finishes, etc
Dry finish for fleece fabrics.
Warp knitting. Double frontage. Spacers fabrics:
• Upholstery fabrics for private and public vehicles
• Textiles for technical and outdoor footwear
• Fabrics for the apparel manufacturing industry
• Fabrics for office furniture
• Technical textiles for traditional high-end upholstery
• Fabrics for mattresses
WOVEN FABRICS (JACQUARDS AND FILAMENTS)
• Upholstery fabrics for boats
• Upholstery fabrics for cars and caravans
• Upholstery fabrics for public transport
• Polyester wool SONOPIEL®
(heat and acoustic insulation for the construction industry)
• Polyester wool for heat and acoustic insulation panels
(motor vehicles, railways and aircraft)
• Polyester wool with nanofibres for electroacoustics
• Polyester wool for acoustic insulation for air conditioning systems
• Nonwovens and antiallergenic fillings for childcare products and toys
• Nonwovens for healthcare hygiene
• Fillings for protective sports gear, motorcycle helmets, etc.
• Antimicrobial filters for air conditioning systems (Legionella)