09.05.2017 - 12.05.2017 — Hall: 3.0 Stand: C 12
Pierret specializes in the manufacture of guillotine cutting machines as well as automatic feeders mainly dedicated to the preparation for textile and soft plastic waste recycling. They can also be used for special applications such as high precision short cut, reinforcement, etc. Pierret machines easily and accurately handle most textile and soft plastic materials as well as special fibers (glass, carbon, aramid, basalt, stainless steel, Dyneema®, Spectra®, ...) without danger of melting or fusion. They are easy to use and of robust construction, reliable, capable of providing significant outputs at low installed power, adapted to the most varying conditions and suitable for difficult-to-handle applications.
ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
This is how you can quickly describe our company. In our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Belgium, we always start from basic raw materials in order to ensure full control over the entire production process. We take care of the development, the manufacture and the assembly of all our products.
IN MORE THAN 70 COUNTRIES
Thanks to local agents, test facilities, after-sales service teams as well as overseas spare parts inventories, Pierret customers are always offered a quick and suitable support. Based on our experience and know-how, we are constantly listening to our customers to innovate our products and provide optimal solutions to the market place.
Pierret is offering the following equipment :
• Guillotine cutting machines of different capacities for special fibers (glass, carbon, aramid, basalt, Dyneema®, Spectra®, ...) as well as for soft material (man-made fibers, natural fibers, textile waste, plastic films, ...)
• High precision guillotine cutting machines (for flock, ...)
• High speed rotary cutting machines
• Loaders for automatic and continuous feeding of cutting machines from pressed bales or loose material
• Moreover, all accessory equipment, i.e. knives sharpening machine, conveyors, metal detectors, ...