The New AirVANTAGE Advanced LP (Low Profile) Random Orbital Sander combines the lowest profile in the industry with rock solid engineering, materials and craftsmanship. Ergonomically designed for fast, efficient performance covering virtually every application. The unprecedented experience to the users by al new designs with more efficiency, comforts, and longer tool life.
The AirVANTAGE advanced LP available in a complete variety of non-vacuum, self-generating vacuum and central vacuum models. The New AirVATNAGE advanced LP presents a quantum improvement in random orbital sanding
The AirVANTAGE Advanced LP Random Orbital Sander technology with innovative design features.
1. 3" vibration absorbing "comfort grip "improved feel and reduce hand fatigue
2. The greater tool height (Low Profile) eliminates negative forces that resist manual effect resulting in unmatched comfort and ease-of-use.
3. Special air exhaust design for self-generated vacuum model. Air passage though cooper muffler for noise reduction.
4. Patented fan blade cooling system. for lowering bearing and spindle temperature for longer tool life.
5. 360 degree rotaion air exhaust shutters provide different air exhaust directions for user.
6. Patented Dual-channel vacuum design. The profile of Dual-channel design increases the vacuum static pressure to increase the vacuum efficiency.
The TwoHAND 3"(75mm), 5"(125mm) 6"(150mm) 8"(200mm) ROS / buffer
Ergonomic grip: Overmold housing provides for superior vibration absorption for reduced hand fatigue and improve feel of the machine.
Tip Valve :provides precise teasing for perfect sander control
Side mounted speed control combines "on-the-fly" speed adjustment while helping to prevent inadvertent switching.
Prime Supply Inc.
9 F-7, No. 910, Sec. 2, Taiwan Boulevard
The Cleaning disc and holder combine a progressive abrasive disc construction with an innovative,...
VERSATILE REMOVING TOOLS are exactly what the name indicates. They are versatile and can be used to...
Compact and lightweight to operate without pressure on work pieces to produce various in-line...