12.01.2016 - 15.01.2016 — Hall: 9.0 Stand: F 13
PRODIN S.A. is a Textile Producer, with 100% Romanian capital, specialized on items based on natural fibers.
The Company has been founded in 1925.
The production range of the Company:
- cotton, linen and hemp fabrics;
- ready made (dresses, blouses, summer trousers);
- bed, bath and kitchen linen( towels, aprons, table clothes, bathrobes);
- embroided and plain curtains.
- the fabrics composition: cotton 100%, linen 100%, hemp 100% and cotton/linen, cotton/hemp blends;
- the cotton and linen are imported from: Turkye (organic cotton yarns) and France (linen yarns);
- the hemp yarns are of Romanian origin;
- the dyestuff(indhantren, reactive) and the chemicals are imported from Switzerland.
The Factory has recently renewed completely the production equipment ( Novopignone and Sommet looms , Monforts finishing machines, etc).
Almost the entire production is exported. The traditional markets of the Factory: Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy.
The Company participates systematically in the International Fairs (Heimtextil/Frankfurt, Maison et Objet/Paris, Immagine Italia&Co/Florence, etc) with its own stands.