13.03.2016 - 18.03.2016 — Hall: 4.0 Stand: E 60
Sattler KunststoffWerk is an owner-managed mid-sized company. We are specialised in producing custom-coloured plastic granules with pinpoint precision. They come in small, midsized and large lots. Colouring thermoplastics is a job for specialists. It takes a lot more than merely a good mix to make a batch of homogeneous, colourfast, lightfast and temperature-resistant material of enduring quality. Based in Mühlheim am Main, Sattler KunststoffWerk has guaranteed brand-name quality made in Germany for more than forty years. We deliver technical and high-performance plastics made to order in three to four weeks using a formula tailored to your needs. You can count on our plastic granules’ uniform colouring, consistency and documented quality. We invite you to learn more about us on www.sattlerkunststoffwerk.de.
Depending on polymer, we formulate transparent, translucent or opaque compounds for high-class visible surfaces. Our brand qualities are:
· Impact modified for enhanced toughness and elasticity
· UL 94 listed in HB, V-2, V-0 >= 1,5 mm for all colours (File E178422)
· Halogen-free flame retardency according to IEC 61249-2-21
· PC/ABS-, PC/ASA-, PC/PBT-, ABS/PMMA- and other polymeric blends
· ABS, MABS, ASA, SAN and PS
· (Co-) Polyesters: PBT, PET and PETG
· POM Homo- and Copolymers
· Polyamide 6, PA6.6, PA11, PA12
In addition, we produce customized compounds based on all engineering plastics up to high performance plastics like COC, COP, PPO, PPSU or PVDF. Almost all compounds can be equipped on customers demand with glass or carbon fibres, impact modifier, flame retardant, release agent, UV protection, laser additives, biocide etc.