13.09.2016 - 17.09.2016 — Hall: 3.1 Stand: J 60
Since now 25 years the name ‚SCC’ represents innovation and quality in the tuning and automotive engineering sector. An obvious company philosophy and clearly defined goals concur to the continual growth and the extension of the assortment.
Already 1984 the foundation for the today’s company was layed as the first SCC tuning-shop has been established. Ambitious employees – all of them passionate motorsport supporters -, an accurate functioning and consistent high quality allowed SCC to expand fast and include a car body specialized company and an entire paint shop in their repertoire.
From the beginning SCC developed and manufactured (adaption) wheel spacers and filed several patent applications until now. After the initial side project wheel spacers started to become more important, the company decided to focus completely on automotive engineering in the future.
2003 the company broke up with the sales area and the workshop and moved into the today’s building complex, which contains development, distribution and the dispatch. The production sheds, which are located in Hilpoltstein have reached a size of 1000 square meters and are equipped with the latest CNC-machines. While the production puts emphasis on high performance machines and best base materials, the development team’s strength is in the employee’s technical know-how and the high performance software. So, sophisticated drawing software like Solid Works and Turbo CAD 10 serve for the virtual construction of the parts, while the cohesiveness is examined by FEM-programs.
Together with the service area, which is always available for customer requests, the dispatch and distribution area in Georgensgm?nd has 30 and the other manufacturing locations 10 employees.
While the product group of wheel spacers continuously is expanded and improved, high-quality alloy wheels (3-piece, milled) are produced since 2008 and distributed with an own brand since 2010.