10.02.2017 - 14.02.2017 — Hall: 10.4 Stand: B 71
10.02.2017 - 14.02.2017 — Hall: 10.4 Stand: B 71C
Founded in 1970 to help promote foreign trade, the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) is the foremost non-profit trade promotion organization in Taiwan. Jointly sponsored by the government, industry associations, and several commercial organizations, TAITRA assists Taiwan businesses and manufacturers with reinforcing their international competitiveness and in coping with the challenges they face in foreign markets.
TAITRA boasts a well-coordinated trade promotion and information network of over 1,200 trained specialists stationed throughout its Taipei headquarters, four local branch offices in Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan and Kaohsiung, and 60 overseas branch offices worldwide. Together with its sister organizations, Far East Trade Services, Inc. (FETS) and Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC), TAITRA has created a wealth of trade opportunities through effective promotion strategies.
1. To assist Taiwan businesses in developing international market.
2. To collaborate closely with Taiwanese government in trade policy implementation.
3. To provide business consultation service and connect international firms with Taiwanese partners.
1. International Marketing
2. Service Trade Promotion
3. Online Trade Service
4. International Trade Shows
5. International Convention Center
6. Branding Taiwan
7. Market Research
8. Trade Education
9. Exhibition Facilities Service
10. External Relation