Tumar Art Group

Contact details

  • Isanov 80
  • 720001 Bishkek
  • Kyrgyzstan

Contact

Please log in to view users’s details

About Us

Take me directly to Range of services

TUMAR Art Group is a women-run business uniting a group of artisans and craftsmen in Kyrgyzstan. The artists redefine traditional materials and techniques, applying modern designs for the contemporary world!


We constantly experiment in order to offer new shapes, new textures and opportunities. The collection DAYDREAM 2018 has resulted in unique findings for interior design, personal accessories and slippers. The design focuses on the beautiful interplay of geometry with the textures of felt and other natural materials. The outcome is the product of our mission to reintroduce nature into the recent forms of comfort, quality and functionality. All the products meet safety standards. Dyes applied in the products are safe and harmless for health.


To see the new collection, please visit us at Ambiente Messe Frankfurt 2018 trade fair on 9-13th February. For felt bags and slippers, you can find us at:


Hall #10.0 – booth B46



For felt interior design products, please visit us at:

Hall #11.5 – booth G50



Contacts


Website: tumar.com


Email: tumar@tumar.com


Tel: +996 312 646225

 

Range of services

Take me directly to Our products

The mission of Tumar is to introduce the ancient materials but also skills to the new openings of the modern world. We constantly experiment in order to offer new shapes, new textures and new opportunities.

It is reflected in home and interior design, clothing, accessories, shoes and many varieties of felt.

We produce home and interior design items, personal accessories as bags and scarves, as well as slippers to wear inside. Felt comprises 80% of our products. The remaining 20% is made of other natural materials.

Product

Bags

Our collection focuses on the beautiful interplay of geometry with the textures of natural...

Tumar Art Group Isanov 80 720001 Bishkek Kyrgyzstan +996 312646225 tumar@tumar.com

Product

Throws and cushions

Throws Lightweight throws from merino wool create unusual softness and warmth for your cozy home...

Tumar Art Group Isanov 80 720001 Bishkek Kyrgyzstan +996 312646225 tumar@tumar.com

Exhibitor at the following trade fair

Ambiente 2018

09.02.2018 - 13.02.2018 Hall: 10.0 Stand: B 46B

09.02.2018 - 13.02.2018 Hall: 11.0 Stand: G 50