Union of National Handicraftsmen of the Kyrgyz Republic

Contact details

  • Chuy Avenue 202
  • 720010 Bishkek
  • Kyrgyzstan

This presentation is also available in the following languages

Contact

Please log in to view users’s details

About Us

Take me directly to Our products

Union of National Handicraftsmen (UNH) unites more than 200 talented artisans: interior and textile designers, jewelers and ceramists, all of whom are passionate about their art. It is reflected in home and interior design, clothing, accessories, shoes and many varieties of felt. We produce about 2000 quality items. Felt comprises 80% of UNH's products. The remaining 20% is made of other natural materials.

From a small group of enthusiasts, it has evolved into a successful company. (UNH) invests its creativity and inspiration in the development and improvement of various kinds of handicraft production.


Women make 95% of (UNH)'s staff. You can feel their care in all the products, reflecting the warmth of mothers, sisters and daughters in our families whose human touch and high level of skill ensure quality and reliability.


We strive to embody the ancient nomadic spirit in every craft we make. The crafts travel through the moments of life with the people who use them and become the nomads of time. Our aspiration is to recreate the old things and meanings which have stood the test of time.


We sincerely hope that you enjoy using these goods and receive the warm salutations we send through them!

Product

Mobile toys

The Union of National Handicraftsmen presents happy faces of felt toys! Each toy is made from 100%...

Union of National Handicraftsmen of the Kyrgyz Republic Chuy Avenue 202 720010 Bishkek Kyrgyzstan +996 312651710 handicrafts.kg@gmail.com

Product

Containers

Felt containers can be a good solution as a storage for dry fruit or small systems of organizing for...

Union of National Handicraftsmen of the Kyrgyz Republic Chuy Avenue 202 720010 Bishkek Kyrgyzstan +996 312651710 handicrafts.kg@gmail.com

Product

Slippers

We offer stitched felt slippers from 100% sheep wool. Felt provides the effect of massage on foot,...

Union of National Handicraftsmen of the Kyrgyz Republic Chuy Avenue 202 720010 Bishkek Kyrgyzstan +996 312651710 handicrafts.kg@gmail.com

Product

Decorative garlands

The best decorations for the celebration of life are the positive emotions. The garlands are the...

Union of National Handicraftsmen of the Kyrgyz Republic Chuy Avenue 202 720010 Bishkek Kyrgyzstan +996 312651710 handicrafts.kg@gmail.com

Exhibitor at the following trade fair

Ambiente 2017

10.02.2017 - 14.02.2017 Hall: 10.0 Stand: B 46