12.02.2016 - 16.02.2016 — Hall: 6.1 Stand: D 27
VICKO. All you need in one cooperation
VICKO is the result of a continuous, multi-annual effort to create a comprehensive collection of household items that bind harmoniously with each other and can cover every household’s needs. Practical, yet pretty solutions who are constantly refreshed, providing touches of luxury in every house without spending too much.
The company, having been founded in 1978, is now a multi-national organization with a strong presence in the Greek market and a vivid appearance in 8 more countries. Situated in Thessaloniki, with a combined warehouse space of 20.000 square meters, 900 square meters offices and modern exhibition rooms in Thessaloniki and Athens, aims at being able to adequately supply and support every corner of the European market.
Its principles are summarized in the following:
• Respect for diversity
• Honesty in all transactions
• Desire to provide high quality services
• Win-win business cooperation
• Long-term relations with our associates
VICKO's goals and activities are aimed at constantly being able to provide everything a household needs, offering practical and pretty solutions at the best price possible.
VICKO is also the only Greek company in its field that has developed and is supporting a branded network of exclusive household shops and associates by being its sole supplier and associate. In order to achieve this, the company has taken certain steps and actions as follows:
• The collections of houseware items are being designed by a specialized Creative Department and are then produced by approved manufacturers who always apply all the necessary quality assurance mechanisms and specifications in compliance with the EU standards, therefore guaranteeing the conformity of each product
• The range of products is so complete that it can easily supply a complete store in full, ranging from kitchenware to electrical appliances, decorative and seasonal items as well as furniture and outdoor equipment
• The search of the consumer trends and needs is continuous so that the product mix to be proportional for each particular market
• There is use of modern marketing tools, aimed at increasing the customer's awareness of the items and stores
• The implementation of the latest technological tools (E.R.P. and Warehouse Management systems, responsive B2B and B2C web platforms, Human Resource Management software) who insure the correct flow of products at the correct time by the correct people at the correct places to ensure the best maximum results
Thanks to all of the above, VICKO has managed to hold the greatest market share in its field in Greece and also, to successfully establish in most of the South European markets who are both competitive and extremely price-sensitive.
Cerameco cookware is a real innovation in your kitchen due to their nano-ceramic coating, a solid,...