Welspun Global Brands Ltd.

Contact details

  • Welspun House, 6th Floor, Kamala City, Senapati Babat Marg, Lower Parel
  • 400013 Mumbai
  • India

Contact

Please log in to view users’s details

About Us

Take me directly to Our products

Innovative Home Fashions Supplier

Welspun is the leading home fashions supplier in the USA and amongst the top 3 global manufacturers of Bed and Bath Linen. In 31 years, Welspun has grown from small polyester yarn texturizing unit into a US$950 Million home textiles supplier with presence in over 50 countries. Overall Group turnover is US$ 3.00 Billion.

Welspun is known for developing innovative patented and patent-pending products. We innovate to make our products smarter, our processes more efficient and our environment better. Welspun’s eco-friendly , zero-discharge manufacturing facilities are located in Vapi and Anjar in Gujarat, India. We have a direct-to-consumer business via our UK Christy® brand, with a legacy of over 150 years and our Spaces Home & Beyond®, a decade old brand in India. We employ over 20,000 people globally.

First Indian Textile Company to get Egyptian Gold Seal Certification

One out of every five towels in the U.S. is made by Welspun

34% Revenue from Innovative products

13% Revenue from Branded products

Goodnight Sleep™ with SoftShield™ technology : A patented mattress pad offers comfort and protection

Hygro Cotton® patented hollow core yarns make super absorbent towels and sheets that regulate temperature.

Product Range in Home Textiles

     

  • Cotton Terry Towels & Terry products, Beach towels, Blended Towels, etc..

  • Bath Rugs & Bath Mats

  • Bath Robes

  • Bed Linen (Cotton and blended sheets)

  • Comforters

  • Decorative Pillows and Accessories, Mattress Pads and down-alternative Comforters

  • Accent and Area rugs

  • Carpets

  •  

An End-to-End Solutions Provider

Our Mumbai corporate headquarters houses sales, merchandising, design and SCM teams providing expertise in merchandising and product planning. Our US NY/ UK Manchester Headquarters expertise in sales, product design and marketing solutions.

Our warehouses in Europe, UK Manchester & US Ohio provides domestic distribution solutions for major retailers and hospitality chains in the EU, UK & US.

State of the Art Manufacturing and Distribution

Our owned textile manufacturing facilities are Asia's largest, completely vertically integrated lines in farm- to-finish production across diverse products. Our strategic warehousing facilities are in key markets-USA, UK, Europe and India─ to ensure seamless distribution.

Accreditations & Certifications

     

  • SA8000 / BCSI (Social Accountability)

  • ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)

  • ISO 9001 (Quality Management System).

  • ISO 17025 (Laboratory Management System

  • OEKO-TEX Standard 100

  •  

Corporate Social Value & Sustainability

Welspun is committed to socially responsible growth and adding value to the communities in and around our facilities. We are committed to the empowerment of women, education, health and the environment. Our zero discharge manufacturing facilities respect and maintain a delicate ecological balance. We recycle all the water that we use in our processes and practice rainwater harvesting. 85% of the water can be reused and the remaining 15% evaporates. We use the sludge from the recycling process to produce biogas.

Global Supplier to Major Retailers, Hospitality and HealthCare

 

Product

Patented Hygro cotton

The patented Hygro towel is an innovation in terry products. Thanks to a special patented spinning...

Welspun Global Brands Ltd. Welspun House, 6th Floor, Kamala City, Senapati Babat Marg, Lower Parel 400013 Mumbai India +91 22 66136000 contact@welspun.com

Product

complete textile solutions for Hotels and nursing facility

Welspun Hospitality provides a complete textile solution. We maintain a wide range of products in...

Welspun Global Brands Ltd. Welspun House, 6th Floor, Kamala City, Senapati Babat Marg, Lower Parel 400013 Mumbai India +91 22 66136000 contact@welspun.com

Exhibitors at the following trade fairs

Texcare 2016

11.06.2016 - 15.06.2016 Hall: 8.0 Stand: H 98

Heimtextil 2018

09.01.2018 - 12.01.2018 Hall: 11.1 Stand: C 21