Anacle Systems Pte. Ltd.
Starlight™ Energy Monitoring Solution
Starlight™ is a patented, cost-effective, easy-to-install solution that provides a real-time overview of your building’s energy consumption, power quality and carbon footprint profiles.
Starlight™ makes use of multiple sensor devices that connect to one another automatically to form a wireless network. No cabling or setting up of wireless access points as Starlight™ builds and manages its own wireless network.
The complete solution has 3 major components:
- Starlight™ Communicator
- Starlight™ Power Quality Meter (PQM)
- Starlight™ Server
Each PQM is installed between a power point and a load; it is responsible for measuring power quality & energy consumption data. The PQM is then connected to a Communicator that transmits data wirelessly. Multiple PQM’s can be connected to a single Communicator via an Ethernet hub or switch. The Starlight™ System makes use of multiple Communicators that connect to one another automatically to form a mesh wireless network. The Starlight™ Server, as part of the network, is then able to monitor output from all of the Starlight™ ensembles constantly, and deliver energy consumption and power quality reports via the Web.
- Minimal cabling required
- Available in major languages
- Measures energy usage and power quality.
- Monitor up to 1,000 points on a single network
- Transfer data wirelessly in urban environment.
- Track energy consumption levels and analyze usage patterns.
- Analyze, benchmark and compare the energy efficiency across all buildings / business units.
- Panel-mount, DIN-Rail and plug-through designs for Starlight™ PQMs enable easy installation
- By leveraging on the computing power of the Starlight™ Monitor, the cost of each Starlight™ PQM is much less than a standard power quality analyzer
- Provides a wide variety of energy profiling reports, including analyses on energy consumption, peak demand, power quality, as well as carbon footprint.